Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix to Chatel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a friend who is skiing with his mates in Chamonix this weekend and then going to join us in Chatel for a couple of days wjhen they go home.

Any ideas on the best way to do the journey (without a car)? I'm thinking either get to Geneva and then a shared transfer or take the train to Aigle and a pick up.

Have I missed anything obvious?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chamonix to Aigle, Tram/train to Trois Torrents from Aigle-bus up to Morgin and from Morgin bus to Chatel should be pretty straightforward-My sons friends did it from Aigle to Abondance with no trouble, A taxi from Morgin wouldnt be a big issue but watch the border closing times at Chatel as theoretically it sshuts at 8pm in the evening.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep Aigle by train looks favourite and then either tram/bus or a pick up. None of the other options seem to reaaly work.

I've never seen the border actually closed.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DJL, we were thinking of getting the train and bus, it seems pretty straight forward. You've probably seen this: http://info.chatel.com/www-rubrique_2-2838-UK-PRATIQUE.html

In the end though I've persuaded my friend who lives in Geneva to give us a lift there and back!!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy