Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot bags for airplanes???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was under the assumption that ski boots weren't allowed in carry-on luggage?

http://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/P/SnoKart_BOOT_HELMET_PACK_SkiSnowboard_Boot_Helmet_Pack-%2828278%29.aspx
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Angry Squirrel, I have seen loads on easyJet and have taken boots in a carry on small wheeler. If you can get it in the frame and can lift it above head height anything goes. The x-ray gang are not going to say these Nordica Dobermann may be related to a canine quadruped kick him off.

In the case of lifting luggage a women the other day could not lift the bag into the locker, fortunately I have a back injury when asked to assist and pointed out to the staff that it should go in the hold at which point delay bells rang and they heaved it up for her.

The cart thing looks bigger than you think.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Took my boots on as hand-luggage on BA (LHR-GVA) a couple of weeks ago no problems - big boots & a fairly big bag stuffed with various knee supports, pair of goggles, beanie & gloves etc - I take them hand-luggage whenever possible on the way out, figuring that if my main bag goes missing but I've got my boots and a few essentials, I can hire everything else and still ski (Yes, I know I can also hire boots, but I have 'difficult' sized/shaped feet!)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was refused mine as carry on luggage twice - once BA once low cost carrier both times from Newcastle - both insisted they go in hold as they could be a weapon. BA put them in hold for free, low cost carrier had to pay extra (and it was a lot)- maybe it is down to the checkout girl - now I drive.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have one of those (the SnowKart helmet pack) and I take it regularly on BA and EasyJet flights , no problem.

I also have the full SnoKart system - it is fantastic.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy