Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowrental - Shoddy Service, shoddy gear and will not be using again!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Background to the undernoted e-mails below.

Hired skis online through Snowrental. Upon arriving at the hire shop as detailed on their booking, we were informed that our rental was not with that shop but with another shop/completely different business. On arriving at the other shop, no one seemed to know or was interested in our booking, with the staff trying to send us back to the original shop.

As our booking had appeared to have been transferred to this shop, surely Snowrental had a duty to advise us of the change in this and issue us with another booking detailing the new shop details.

Eventually someone in the second shop did come forward and honour our booking, however, as we paid for red skis we expected half decent equipment and not the tat we received.

I e-mailed Snowrental on our return that we were not particularly happy about getting the run around when we should have been on the slopes or for the poor gear supplied and were offered a 30 euro refund, as yet this has never materialised and now they wont even acknowledge my e-mails. Tried phoning but have been told several times on the telephone that I need to e-mail the help desk. Needless to say, it is now the 6 February and there has been no refund or contact back from them since the 11 January.

Note of e-mails, read from the bottom up.

Can you please advise on my e-mail as noted below as I have still disappointingly not heard back from you.

Regards

Sheila

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 January 2012 13:14
To: help@snowrental.net
Subject: FW: (Case 468570) Booking Feedback 1607669/2/2/2

Hi

Can you confirm that the transaction noted below has been completed or do you still require the BIC and IBAN numbers.

Regards

Sheila

Sent: 11 January 2012 12:02
To: 'Snowrental help desk'
Subject: RE: (Case 468570) Booking Feedback 1607669/2/2/2

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can the refund of 30 euros please be credited to the card that replaces the expired card, all the details remain the same with regards to the Bank otherwise I will incur charges if it transferred via BIC and IBAN

Details are XXXX

Secure code XXXX

Can you please advise.

Cheers

S

Sent: 11 January 2012 11:39
To: Chalmers, Sheila (UK - Scotland)
Subject: Re: (Case 468570) Booking Feedback 1607669/2/2/2

Hi Sheila,

Further to our conversation, I checked with the accountant and it appears that the credit card you used for the payment has expired so he was not able to refund you.

Could you please send me a BIC and an IBAN as I could refund you?

Look forward for hearing you.

Regards,

help@snowrental.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SnowRental
www.snowrental.net

UK : 0844 338 0047
FR : 08 26 88 71 21

Reply-To: "Chalmers, Sheila (UK - Scotland)"
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:14:24 +0100
To: "Help Snowrental" <help>
Subject: FW: (Case 468570) Booking Feedback 1607669/2/2/2

>Hello
>
>I have checked my Bank and so far the refund of 30 euro's is not showing through on my bank statement.
>
>Can you please advise when you made the payment or when you are going to transfer the 30 euros.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Regards

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service in resort this time. We would be very disappointed if you were put off using the snowrental service in the future as a result. In order to reassure you that this situation should not arise with future bookings we offer a refund of 30 euros

Anyway, we'll get backt to shop in order to sort i out for next time.

Regards

help@snowrental.net
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy