Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meetup in Meribel w/c 18th February - Jacks Bar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A group of solo skiers are taking a chalet in Meribel 18th February for a week. If anyone is solo and would like to join us for skiing or a drink, we will usually be in Jacks Bar straight from the piste each day. We are a friendly crowd and always welcome other solos - we've all skied alone before but prefer to find a friendly face and a relaxed group to share the day's jokes and adventures with. We are mid 30's to late 50's, all intermediate to expert.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Bev, where is Jack's in Meribel. I'll be in Mottaret that week. It looks like I can squeeze an extra day in, so I'm looking for a place to crash the night of the 25th, if you know of any place. I ski the valley every year in February and usually stay in Mottaret. I'm early 40's American from New York, expert skier. Also just looking to meet new people.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jacks Bar is at Chaudanne - with all the lifts behind you, walk to where the minibus drop off point is as you leave the piste and face Meribel town centre. Cross the road to the roundabout. In front of you the road goes right, up the hill, or left, down the hill. Go left and keep the shops on your right. Pass Evolution and Jacks is next door, tucked under an overhanging roof, tables outside, and alongside the open air swimming pool. We get there after last lift! We're in a catered chalet sharing with other guests so I don't think they will allow someone to crash for the night I'm afraid. Look forward to meeting you. I'll be in bright orange ski pants so you should find us!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
what chalet are you in, you may be well sharing it with me and three others. there for the week too. will look out for you. Look out for us ill be the boarder and my three work mates will be the skiers. ill be in the white helmet and orange jacket!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We're in Chalet Suzanne near the centre of town. Orange is obviously soooo"on trend" this season.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ha ha yup we are all over it. No we are in a chalet further up. still see you in the pub!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep definitely keen - see you there
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy