Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

X Games Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hellllllllooooooooo! Winter X Games in Tignes 14-16 March Im gonna be there! Anyone else gonna be there?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you fit? If so yes i'll be there, leaving the gf back in the UK so it's on x
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll be there... still need to find out info like getting back to Val D'Isere afterwards. i'm assuming there's going to be buses. Unfortunately, the TO that we're going with doesn't know much, if anything, about it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am going to go...cant wait
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shoogly, there are no buses between the two resorts. at night you would have to get a taxi, not ideal with all your ski gear. and it will cost around 50 euros. unless you can find somewhere to crash in tignes its not easy/cheap to go from val
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stylbe, thanks. I just got a reply from Val D'Isere tourism this morning telling me that as well. Sad

Makes no sense!

Would I get in trouble if I go to the finals, then skin back up Prariond and ski by moonlight back down to Val? Laughing

Seriously though, I'd really like to make the finals on the Friday night. Could always try and find folk to share a taxi with.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy