Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo from Ireland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am looking to get away to the hills I early march/late feb. Am male, late 30's, skier and laid back to the point of ........zzzzzzzzzz
Oh sorry, where was I....ah, oh yea, NEED to get to the hills again, so if. You need a spare body let me know.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Going to Argentiere with UCPA first week of March. Join us if you like. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Group going to La Plagne want to join us for some craic
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Group from north an southern ireland flyn out of Dublin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Get a move on an send me a reply!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, belfastski, Puzzled Shock
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No need to be solo from Ireland.....we are going
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Normary, which part of la plagne, how much and when Smile

call 0n 07795218299, Martin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rishie, UCPA what is that, how many and how much £ lol
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Going out of Dublin 17th March via Chamberry transfer to La Plagne staying in the Terra Nova Hotel half board .Flight times Saturday 17thMarch 1 :15 out Saturday 24th March11:10 arrive Dublin 12:30 they are 1 hour ahead.Holding an option 16 adults use travel agent ABTA so your money is secure .Price £650 that includes Flights transfer an half board ski in an out!!!!Great location...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Staying in plagne centre
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You have gone very quiet.....take it that this isn't of interest.......
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
got you on text Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
belfastski
am looking to head off ex northern ireland late feb / early / mid march myself with a.n.other if u want to maybe look at 3 sharing perhaps
(not sure if they do such a thing) we're both skiers as well. i was hoping to get something around the £400/£500 inc food but obviously not lift pass etc.
have seen a few so it is doable
let me know if this may interest you at all
Rgds

have done a quick search and found the below - both are out on 24th March which might be too late for u.
Both catered chalets

Les Arcs France - 4 * chalet ex Belfast intl £499.00 - & confirmed they could do a room for 3 no prob at same rate
area wise - well it is les arc - HUGE! - lift pass £223.00
http://www.igluski.com/les-arcs/chalet-de-l-arc_p31748?holidayid=43886582

La Villa Italy - 4* chalet ex Belfast intl £413.00 just need to check about 3 sharing
not a resort i'm familar with & my guide book is in work - will check tomo - lift pass for sella ronda is £181.00
http://www.igluski.com/la-villa/chalet-hotel-al-pigher_p31743?holidayid=45313728

Agent also advised he should be able to do a bit more discount if we did have a party of 3 !!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Places still available on our group!!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy