Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St anton new year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My partner and I have just booked a wk in st anton for new year13/14 .
Has any1 been or going... Any tips for places to check out?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stay away from the Mosserwirt at about 3pm!
unless you want to experience extreme apres ski.

But do not miss dropping into "The Hospice" at St Christophe ....
and especially don't miss going to the bogs there its a legend in Alpine toilets!

Apart from that take lots of Alka Seltzer ... Rennies and perhaps pile ointment.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A number of the places in town will be ticket only until after midnight on NYE, they tend to relax that rule after, not sure how much tickets will be. If you are in the street NYE keep your wits about you, health and safety is not what it is in the UK, fireworks going off all over the place in very close proximity to people (within a metre). Colleague of mine last season ended up with a broken leg and arm courtesy of a guy falling out of a tree outside Picadilly and landing on top of her. Hopefully we'll get snow by then, not had much for a while. New Years is a. Busy week so slopes do get crowded in certain bottlenecks, some of which you'll have to watch out for on a board as they're on a bit of a flat.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

courtesy of a guy falling out of a tree

He must have been ripe!

Toddskelt ... I'm sure you will have a great time.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DrLawn wrote:
Stay away from the Mosserwirt at about 3pm!
unless you want to experience extreme apres ski.

Regardless, you must go for al least one afternoon, if you get a seat inside, as it starts to get dark outside and the electric blinds close automatically and the huge disco ball descends from the roof, and the girls (and guys) start dancing on the tables............., it feels like a scene from "Dusk till Dawn"
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's a legend.......nuff said Going green Going green
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well fanx guys... As im a propa "gay on a tray " I'll be hitting the mosserwirt and join the rest of the people dancing on tables...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You'll have a great time, Anton is a cracking resort, I'm here for the season (again) so give me a shout if you have any more questions.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anyone who says avoid mooserwirt needs to leave town
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nadenoodlee, yep. It's got to be done, chicken wings and also burger are epic for lunch.......not every day apres at MW though, too full on ! wink Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy