Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski-Beds.com - Anyone heard of them? Looks dodgy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Please don't confuse this with other similarly named websites

The website is ski-beds.com and they also quote an email address of info@skibeds.co.uk

They supposedly provide budget beds making use of spare beds in seasonaire accom in Morzine.

Has anyone booked or used them because it looks like a scam to me along with the webhosting sister company they are supposed to run.

The UK phone number goes to some weird divert service, the webhosting live chat isn't live, and the French number was answered by a French speaking lady who didn't have a clue what I was saying (unfortunately I don't speak French to ask who she was).

The website T&Cs don't quote a registered address or many other legally required terms, and they other slightly too good to be true prices and cancellation policies.

Hopefully someone will tell me they are genuine and a good service as I could do with paying the prices they offer.

Anyone?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
antraf1982 wrote:
Please don't confuse this with other similarly named websites

The website is ski-beds.com and they also quote an email address of info@skibeds.co.uk

They supposedly provide budget beds making use of spare beds in seasonaire accom in Morzine.

Has anyone booked or used them because it looks like a scam to me along with the webhosting sister company they are supposed to run.

The UK phone number goes to some weird divert service, the webhosting live chat isn't live, and the French number was answered by a French speaking lady who didn't have a clue what I was saying (unfortunately I don't speak French to ask who she was).

The website T&Cs don't quote a registered address or many other legally required terms, and they other slightly too good to be true prices and cancellation policies.

Hopefully someone will tell me they are genuine and a good service as I could do with paying the prices they offer.

Anyone?
antraf1982,

You could try Josh Potts at info@artichosting.co.uk they host the site. But if it walks like a duck...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My extensive and time-consuming investigation on behalf of the OP suggest that it might indeed be a duck. Their website opener is

Quote:
Welcome to Ski-beds.com, providing the cheapest beds in the French Alps this 09/10 season.

Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They can't spell "accommodation" either; it's a bit rum when you can't spell the commodity you sell. But poor spelling is hardly proof of fraudulent intent.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy