Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to set up a group of 4 for Budget Val Thorens - 17th March flying from London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm finding really cheap deals for Val Thorens at the moment....

http://www.igluski.com/val-thorens/altineige-apartments_p3927?holidayid=43497082

£290pp based on 6 sharing (flights / transfers / SC accom). Maybe get the same price for 4 sharing.

Best price for 2 sharing is £344pp which is still good.

I am a 32YO Male, intermediate boarder. Unfortuantely missed my ski-buddies this year as I had a wedding to attend Sad

I haven't been to Val Thorens before but various reports it is an excellent resort - it is high at 2300m which is good for late season snow.
Plus you get 600km of 3 Valleys piste. And it's ski-in / out; and apparently great nightlife too.

Let me know, I want to get this sorted and booked asap, I think the prices have hit rock bottom. Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy