Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dalbello Boot Liners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't know if this is the right forum but...

I have a pair of Dalbell Aerro 70 boots. I need to replace the liners. But it seems rocking horse sh*t is more readily available!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find replacements.

Many thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
very few boot manufacturers have replacement liners available for any model, unless for warranty replacement, if the shell is a good fit and in good order then the best option is a thermo fit liner such as palau or another custom liner like Zip fit or a foam injection liner, all of these cost a bit more than a stock liner £150-£220 the stock liners are normally (if available) around £100-£120
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you try contacting Dalbello directly? Looks like you need a Trufit Sport
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I did contact Dalbello direct. The reply I got was 'find a seller and ask them to get replacements'. So I contacted that well known very helpful sports outlet called something like 'skiing and climbing' and they were as useful as a chocolate fireguard!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Battlezone, If you have the time ring up the manufacturer, they might send you a free pair direct as has happened to me before with Lange, or at least send you a pair to the retail trader of your choice to pay on pick up. Do not settle for second best, British retail always moaning but cannot get off their back bottoms even in a recession.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cynic, i would be happy to order a pair in but when we ask for replacement liners the option is normally the intuition at a RRP of £150 ish, they simply don't make too many excess liners
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy