Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski season money!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if anybody has done a season and not worked while over ther, how much you saved and what sort of budget you kept to. Obviously depends where you go to what sort off acing you need but just a ball park figure would be a great help!!
thanks 
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends on what you get in the cost of 'going away'? I'm away in Canada for the season, but all my accommodation, food and lift pass has been included. I've still come away with £3000 for nights out / medical or equipment emergencies etc....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depnds where you go. Here, for example, you could budget 3500€ for an apartment, 800€ for a lift pass, and you could eat/drink on 100€ a week easily. If you want Val d'Isere, on the other hand, you probably need to triple the accommodation budget.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We spent:
4400euro on apartment
500 on car- tyres/roof rack
1450 on lift passes
250 on insurance
600 on clothes
And we have 300euro a week between two of us which pays for a few lunches, meals out, trips to Carrefour etc
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I spent around 11.5K a few years ago but that was with a flat to rent on my own (no sharing) - a couple of trips back to the uk and some kit buying whilst I was there. I also spend c. 1K on a McNab snowboard clinic whilst I was out there..

More of a breakdown (and other info) here - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46330&start=253
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy