Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier,transport to/from Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a few days skiing next week (can't do all week), starting any day from Sunday. Going with family at Easter, but need quick fix now! I live SE and would prefer to drive out, so can offer lift(s) if needed (share costs). Confident intermediate, like a few beers but not one for partying (I'm 58, bit older than most Snowheads I guess!). Prefer single room.

Send a message if you have any suggestions.

David
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I'm 58, bit older than most Snowheads I guess!

Laughing there are those who reckon you'd be one of the younger ones.....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi David,

I don't know if it is any help but we have a couple of rooms left from Sunday 5th - 12th Feb for £399 or we can do a 4 day break within those dates for £399 with no single supplement. Click the link in my tag line for chalet info.

Flights and transfers aren't included so you're free to travel however suits. There are driving directions on the website and we have free parking nearby.

Best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
drh, Hi David welcome to snowheads.

I'm travelling out to Samoens potentially next week for 2-4 days Tuesday or Wednesday morning from LGW and plan to return Friday PM or Saturday morning. snow conditions and forecast are outstanding.

I have transport, a spare room and plan to ski maybe Wed and perhaps some of Thursday depending upon my other commitments. I've done this before and it worked OK. Also need to negotiate with wife timings.

I may be able to assist with flights at <£90 return so please PM me if your interested to discuss modest costs (we eat out so cost of my dinner)

PM to discuss if this is of interest.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy