Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Late Feb early March let's arrange all inc Ski Trip!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings

My 1st Post here go easy on me!

I'm itching to get out on the mountain snow again and reading the snow reports about all those lovely snow dumps is making me want to go even more. I've been the last two seasons in a row, I'm not a bad little skier although need to get more lessons and experience going off piste.

All my normal buddies have exhausted their annual holiday or spent their hard earned pennies.

But, I'm up for knocking the bank manager about onto the ropes and getting a holiday deal so come along boys and girls lets get arranging!!

I'm up for deals Inclusive HB or FB Chalet, Flights,Transfers and possible bargains on ski hire and lift passes 400-500 max, maybe alpine elements or crystal you get the idea.

Ideal dates are 25th Feb for one week

Or the 3rd March for a week

Locations

Ideally France. I've been to Tignes skiing and Chamonix for Mountain Biking (some where with the Mont Blanc and Matterhorn as back drop is the best for ski lift views) Amazing I really fell in love with Espace Kily.

Switzerland (I've been to Flumserberg for a week) Absolutely Fab snow conditions

Austria

Italy

If interested get in touch and we'll arrange details through Facebook and email and then maybe meet up for a chat.

Any Ideas much appreciated OK

Leon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey mate,

I am looking to do as many days Boarding as possible between 23 Feb and 6 Mar. I have only done a few days so far - so still learning all the moves but can safely get down some A-Level Reds so it doesn't limit my exploring.

I don't mind where. Been looking so far at:

Morzine (been before), Flaine, Les Arcs in the Alps
Salzburg, Rauris Austria
Borovets, Bambos Bulgaria.

I appreciate most packages you are tied to Sat/Sun for 1 week but hoping for more nights if possible.

Cheers,

Ant
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Greetings

Thanks for the response

I hope to go Skiing for 1 week in late feb or early mar on a package deal

from previous experiences i think it works out the best value for time on the slopes

I'm looking to form a group or join a group and go to France

And Budget is about 1000 for everything

Any Ideas welcomed

Cheers

L
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi i'm keen to go in late feb as well, but around 18th feb.
UCPA Chamonix has an all-inclusive package for around £600 (full board, lift pass, gear hire, lessons if required).
flights are probably around £100 from london and transfers are around £50 return from geneva.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LeonSkiBug, you have a PM Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I could be interested in this, as I need another week on the snow. Already been away once this year so would need to be cheap! I like the bit in your first post where you mentioned £500 all in. If it was somewhere near that total then I could afford it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A friend and I are going to UCPA Argentiere on the 3rd March. That's coming in at about £725 ish all in. Full time instruction etc as per the post by amchou.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Please can you post a link to the details sounds like the sort of trip I'm interested in thanks
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.ucpa.co.uk/
then if you search France, Chamonix and choose one of the two packs (i.e. with instructions or no instructions).
then for w/c 19/2/12, its 695 euros => £580.
In the UK there is also an affiliate company called Action Outdoors. They offer the same things but seem to be more expensive.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Good luck sorting your trip - one suggestion - search this forum and Google Alpine Elements ..... Trip advisor etc ..... You won't find many good things said .... to say the least - includes my own experience ..... not good ..... NEVER AGAIN...................... rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
are you talking about the UCPA Chamonix package? what was the bad experiences that you've had?
i've gone through Action Outdoors for Flaine UCPA and they were relatively ok. It's budget style - so can't expect on-snow chatlets!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
amchou, No the TO Alpine Elements is who I'm suggesting you may decide not to use, you mentioned them in first post..... just google ..... No experience of UCPA myself.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I would say if your even numbers (IE no single person supplements) then you will get a much better deal approaching a chalet direct.

You will pay £110 for Swiss flights to Geneva at the moment (includes 23kg normal baggage, 23kg winter sports bag, decent leg room, in-flight snack) from Heathrow.

Transfers certainly to Morzine are 25 euro each way and plentiful other places slightly trickier but doable.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy