Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WDF.......WTF

Poster: A snowHead
Are those bright red skis that you've got on your stand at ISPO? Don't tell me that you've come up with something that's better than a pair of Preachers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can't tease us with statements like that and not back them up with a photo. Its just unfair.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Serriadh wrote:
You can't tease us with statements like that and not back them up with a photo. Its just unfair.

Serriadh, linky; http://www.facebook.com/whitedotskis
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hrm. Another thread mentioned that there might be a lightweight Director-type thing coming out for next season, but those red things look like they have quite a bit of sidecut so maybe your guess is better than mine! Maybe its just an artefact of the poor photo though.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
More details please!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I know nothing Toofy Grin Prototype VI according to FB page wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

Edited to make me look like less of a retard...

Must say I like the new graphics.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 1-02-12 14:06; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not sure if trolling :-/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No? Don't mean to be? Did I say something wrong?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
That it is a different colour and a different ski that the rest of their range seemed pretty obvious. Even if the colour reproduction is atrocious (which is isn't) the red ski is clearly separate in their display from the 5 in their existing range.

Serriadh wrote:
those red things look like they have quite a bit of sidecut so maybe your guess is better than mine!

I was talking about the sidecut; the low resolution, fuzziness and small amount of visible ski make it hard to gain much useful information like whether the new ski is rockered or tapered.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh ok yeah, I just totally misinterpreted your post then Embarassed . Apologies. Should probably stop coming on here and reading things quickly while at work...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ok ok ok. 3/4 of the way through ISPO.

As loads of you know we change our graphics every 2 years (rather than the normal 1 year cycle) so the graphics you see are the new graphics starting from next season.

The skis next to the red ski: one of them might be a Carbon Fibre Redeemer and the other might be using an organic material that is lighter than Fibre glass but with double the damping properties however, it might not be?! Now, mix that with Carbon and...yes, we might be on to something!

The red ski you've seen is the Proto IV, it might be the next ski we are working on for 2014 (yup a long why away but we try to shout about what we are doing). It is 109mm under foot, all access Freeride ski with a swallow tail and tip rocker.

More to come, watch this space...
wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
mmmm carbon - strangely whilst on my normal Redeemers, was wishing for something like that just this weekend. Please stop making me need to spend more on skis! wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Dot., Very Happy watching...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

The skis next to the red ski: one of them might be a Carbon Fibre Redeemer and the other might be using an organic material that is lighter than Fibre glass but with double the damping properties however, it might not be?! Now, mix that with Carbon and...yes, we might be on to something!

The red ski you've seen is the Proto IV, it might be the next ski we are working on for 2014 (yup a long why away but we try to shout about what we are doing). It is 109mm under foot, all access Freeride ski with a swallow tail and tip rocker.

Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Twisted Evil

Space being watched...
snow report
They're making a ski out of weed to corner the jibster/tele market Shocked

Proto IVs sound interesting.
snow conditions
Just saw this on Twitter
Twitch this!
ski holidays
Oooh, shiny shiny carbon. It'll be nice having a UK company making such things, even if they are only making it in fatty sizes to start with.
ski holidays
How about a naming competition?

Choirboys?
latest report
Big Paua, Laughing Laughing

Quote:

How about a naming competition?

Or Carbonnet
ski holidays
Messiah...
snow report
Naughty Boy
latest report
Any changes to the rest of the lineup?
ski holidays
Phew.....ISPO over. Great show but really looking forward to getting home to the wife and wee one.

Alans deep bath, apart from the graphics the exsiting lineup remains the same. Why change a good thing eh wink
snow report
Dot., Wink enjoy your break!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy