Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

11 Feb to 14 Feb, French Alps - care to join in?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello to all – here’s another tidbit to this forum:

February 11th, a Saturday, I shall be leaving by 10am from the Chambery TGV station (near Grenoble) on a car (rental). I will have to be back (to Chambery) 4 days later, that is, by Tuesday 14th, end of the day. That should make for at least 3 ½ days skiing (wooh hoo).

As of now, I am still totally flexible regarding where to go; that is, I have not yet chosen resort or stay.

If you want to profit from the transfers and/or split accommodation, do leave a note. You can also mail me if you want, peter.snowhead (at) gmail.com.

Otherwise, if you have an open “spot” for those days in your own abode, and you are in need of someone - do name a price and a place, and I might just as well take it for that period! With the added bonus that if you are transportation-less and want to try another resort, I can also offer to haul ourselves from the chosen basecamp to where you may wish.

BTW, me: mid thirties, expat worker in France, independent (that is, on his own with no problemo), OK skier (that is, can handle blacks with ice patches, but little interest in off-piste)

Thanks for reading, and cheers!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy