Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

*SOLD*4-11th Feb 1 or 2 spaces, La Tania Catered Chalet *THIS WEEKEND*

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Group of skiers and boarders, male and female, ages in early 20's to 40+ ,mixed abilities, who originally all met on a solo skiers holiday and now this the second trip we have organised as a group as we got on so well.

We like to ski most of the day and enjoy a few drinks but are not really party animals, so if it's all night apres you're after it might not be for you !

Someone has had to drop out and so we have twin room available.

£310 each , if two sharing (room, food , wine included) not included flights , transfer or lift pass. This is a fair bit less than the original price.

You can find the Chalet by Googling Snow Retreat , Chalet Murette , La Tania.

We also have ONE flight available advertised separately as it's just the one flight. Manchester to Chambery - for the same dates as chalet.Comes with ski / board carraige, and being sold for the cost of changing the name , around £70.

We would also consider a solo skier / boarder to join us if the twin place not filled.

PM me for more details.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 3-02-12 17:31; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 moiran
moiran
i am interested. just one place for female 40+. flight could be useful too!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Moiran , I'll pm'd you. Jenny
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This trip leaves this weekend ! Just do it ! Shameless bump ? Yes !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you have nobody to take up your offer I am a solo boarder and would be interested in the room and the flight. Only thing is the transfer , is any info on this available Cheers Jim
Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi jimmacc, ,

Own transfer - I believe Altibus to Moutiers and taxi / local bus to La Tania ....

We are all travelling into various airports and others coming into Chambery at totally different times.

We are waiting to hear back from final decision from moiran, and if she comes it won't be suitable as the room shares won't work out....

I'll also check the flight is still available

I'll PM you when I know either way.

Jenny
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers for the information ..hope she makes it...as would be a shame to miss out on all this good snow....but still !!! can't help thinking,if a herd of elephants got loose from the zoo and ran her over...hang on! Ilive near Chester zoo...hmm! Seriously though all the best for the holiday...gits!!!!! Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wonder if your elephants hit the target jimmacc, as I've not heard back from moiran, .... I'll give you a shout later if no reply from her or she can't make it.

Jenny
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Beware if you are near Chester Zoo .... jimmacc, , have sent you a PM , you are in luck ...... snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy