Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lleida / Andorra transfer report please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have been to Andorra (Granvalira) before - but via Toulouse and the dreadful coachpark stop.
This year we are flying to Lleida.
Has anyone been via Lleida airport? If so how long did this take, where did you stop and what were the facilities (loos/snacks etc) like there??

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no news about lleida, but

Bad news... The chip stop coach stop might be no more.

When we went to Soldeu in 1st week of Jan, we stopped at a small french town . The reps send you up to a cafe in the town for refreshments and toilet stop. I have firgotten the name of the town cos i got all excited when i saw that the same chip butties are available from the same people that ran the chip shop coach stop... brilliant. rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SportBilly wrote:

When we went to Soldeu in 1st week of Jan, we stopped at a small french town . The reps send you up to a cafe in the town for refreshments and toilet stop. I have firgotten the name of the town cos i got all excited when i saw that the same chip butties are available from the same people that ran the chip shop coach stop... brilliant. rolling eyes

Tarascon sur Ariege?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hammerite

Yep that was it.... you obviously werent as excited about the "chips" as i was!! Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We stopped at the usual stop on the way out, but in Tarascon at about 7am on the way back so I was in pain au chocolate mode. I have to say it looked a lovely place (river, gorge etc...)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I could cope with the chip butties at the old stop.....but the tea/coffee was horrendous. We usually just drank beer. Very Happy

Just wondering if I should buy a snack at the airport - or if we may stop at some gastronomic marvel???
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Doubt it would be a place a bus would stop but there is a supermarket at roadside at Guissona (sp?) On way from motorway from BCN to Andorra where you have to put about €5 in change into a turnstile each. You then can eat as much as you want - full range of salads, cold meats, few hot dishes and lots of raw meat that you have to cook on a griddle. Kids thought it was great fun - we didn't have a system worked out as the locals did so was a bit hit and miss on timings (and I did get some funny looks for trying to crack an already boiled egg onto griddle - all the others I had been given to cook had been uncooked!). Def an experience though!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
did this trip 2nd January to arinsal took about 3 hours including 1/2 hour stop.Stopped in the middle of nowhere toilets were fine only had a cup of milky coffee $2.5.I would say it is a better place than the one used en route from toulouse.you will not be able to buy anything at the airport as there is nothing at the arrivals side though the snacks i saw at the stop looked ok coffee was very nice.do not leave any last minute shopping to be done at the airport as there is very limited choice the place is tiny the loos are in portakabins.food and drink in departures are good and cheap
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The downside is probably bad weather. A friends flight got bounced to Barcalona when the airport was closed due to fog.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ok - thanks for you replies! Will buy something outward bound after baggage check!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi folks,
Looking for your help. We are travelling to Soldeu on March 3rd, flying into Lleida on the Sunday morning. Do you know if there is a bus from lleida airport up to Andorra or what are the options of getting there?
Thanks as always Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sorry meant to put this into a new thread, have moved it now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy