Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

End of March-Chamonix rookie skier wanted :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello guys: fresher here.

Is anyone going to Chamonix in the end of March? I want to meet up buddies who are gonna be there at that time. I am definitely a beginner in the area of skiing.Never mind, all I need is someone holding the camera to film me rushing down from the slope(could be a TUMBLE) Laughing

Well,if any single skier or group skier(less than 3 ppl) would like to meet me there, let me know!!!

ps: haven't booked my accommodation yet, probably gonna get myself into Youth Hostel rolling eyes
pps:come to find me in YH, we can hang out and have fun.

Sherlocked Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Im there 9th to 19th if thats any good?! you'll have an amazing time there, i did two weeks in jan and headed back again for 10 days cos the craic was mighty!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy