Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

week of 5th March bloke 46 intermediate skier seeks to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As the title suggests, I am looking to join a group going out that week. I am an intermediate skier, 46, male and will consider almost anything and anywhere if the price is right.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Group forming - 9 confirmed so far heading off to Austrai most probably Mayrhofen on 3rd March. Mixed group similar ages/ ability if your interested
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
Could you give some idea of costs and where you would be flying from? Am in the SouthWest but can find my way to London.
Loved Mayrhofen when we were there a couple of years ago.
I have had the 'family' snow holiday this year but am being given a 'get out of jail free' card but my other half to go and play.
Am a 47 M intermediate snowboarder (but happy to hurl myself down anything with powder on it.)
Cheers.
Rich
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Group going out of Dublin but have had people from the mainland join us before Which airport
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy