Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski buddies Female an Male

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry that was a bit misleading .....Taking a group skiing Male an female !! Headn out to La Plagne on 17th March 2012 have places still available price is £650 includes flights transfer an half board in The Terra Nova La Plagne are you solo skier too?willing to share with another male?Have you skied before? Any questions please feel free to ask.Mary
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Normary wrote:
Sorry that was a bit misleading .....Taking a group skiing Male an female !! Headn out to La Plagne on 17th March 2012 have places still available price is £650 includes flights transfer an half board in The Terra Nova La Plagne are you solo skier too?willing to share with another male?Have you skied before? Any questions please feel free to ask.Mary
Yep, am a solo skiier this year...for the first time. All my usual ski buddies have succumbed to severe bouts of recession fever or cannot go at the same time. Probably a familar story in these times! I am a reasonable intermediate skiier....so fully capable of breaking my neck with a modicum of grace! How long will the trip be?...4 days, 5 days or 7 days? Also, don't mind sharing a room, or not, as the case may be. Let me know ASAP, as I'm checking out options at the moment and am definately going to book something in the next few days. Cheers, Paul
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Paul trip will be for 7 days from 17th March 2012.Holding an option on 16 places at present had 16 adults out in Val Thorens 14 th Jan 2012 had a GREAT time.Last time had 4 solo males !!!OK have you checkd out the hotel LOCATION >>>LOCATION..right on the slopes ...Flights transfer an half board included any other questions feel free...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Normary wrote:
Hi Paul trip will be for 7 days from 17th March 2012.Holding an option on 16 places at present had 16 adults out in Val Thorens 14 th Jan 2012 had a GREAT time.Last time had 4 solo males !!!OK have you checkd out the hotel LOCATION >>>LOCATION..right on the slopes ...Flights transfer an half board included any other questions feel free...
Ok...sounds pretty good. How many folks do you have at the moment? I'm not really bothered about the mix.....as long as its not a teetotaler convention of any description! Also, do you want to switch to email. Communicating through this site is a bit cumbersome. Half the time I can't figure out whether I have a replies or not. My email is Ptreacy@janimm.com
Also, what are the flight times as I'll have to leg it up form the real capital in Cork.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy