Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

inter. Snowboarder - looking for skibuddy for 5 Feb 4 * catered chalet inc london flights £430 !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Surely someone is interested in taking advantage of one of a few great deals on igluski for 5 Feb - post filled so ended -don't know how to delete these things.

Also there are 3 * all incl deals as well for under £430 . Also Zermatt 4* all incl for £ 418 -- lots of possibilities but will go like hotcakes - probably tomorrow - This will be the last high season bargain before half-term kicks in so last chance for some bargain luxury -- see link:- http://www.igluski.com/february-skiing

I'm a young 40's intermediate snowboarder but happy to share with skier . Enjoy going to local bars as apre' but mainly there for the snow.

Itching to get on the snow - - Steve .

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 2-02-12 21:09; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks like the cracking Zermatt deal has gone

Cheers
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys,

If you don't find anyone to share with then please take a look at our chalet (link in my tag line).

We have availability from Sun 5th - 12th March for £399 pp with no single supplement. Shared transfers are available for £75pp return.

Looks set to be a nice sociable week with a number of small groups plus some solo skiiers . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did either of you sort anything out? I've got an unexpected week off work and could quite possibly be interested in getting away for the week.

I'm a male Intermeadiate snowboarder happy to share with anyone ( I might draw the line a snowblades though!)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
joydivision,

We are still working on it! Currently deciding on a number of options including driving to chamonix and staying in anywhere we can find.

With 3 of us we could do a cheapie in the car.... you don't happen to have something decent do you?

PM warrell and steve008 for phone numbers etc or chat with me on Google chat warrell.harries@gmail.com or wozza@warrell.co.uk on MSM
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi All,

I've just posted about a chance to go to la Tania this weekend - please see the post and PM for more details if interested.
Jenny
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
warrell,

I'll PM you my Number, I can't get on any chat applications at work, but I'll try and hook up when I get home this evening (7PM)

If you consider a 1.9 Golf Sdi (No Turbo!) with 135k on the clock or a broken Fiat coupe decent, then yes I do!

jennycook, I've seen youre post and I'll take a more detailed look when I get home this evening.

Thanks,
Richard
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
joydivision wrote:
warrell,

I'll PM you my Number, I can't get on any chat applications at work, but I'll try and hook up when I get home this evening (7PM)

If you consider a 1.9 Golf Sdi (No Turbo!) with 135k on the clock or a broken Fiat coupe decent, then yes I do!

jennycook, I've seen youre post and I'll take a more detailed look when I get home this evening.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard - Warrell and I are sorted at just under £600 but looks like you might get your own room and flight for £380 ! good going - Steve008
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Are there going to be any other snowheads staying in Courmayeur from Sunday?

We will be in the Cristallo Chalethotel.

Please send a PM and perhaps we can meetup?

I fancy doing a couple of days with a local guide from the Guides office http://www.guidecourmayeur.com or possibly Guido Carbone... http://www.giannicarbone.com

Can anyone recommend someone?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy