Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Icon tt comp

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
These skis were going cheap (maybe) at £200 in decathlon. Down from £400. They appear to be of similar geometry to the Icon TT 300 PR. Is there any difference?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have just bought a pair, supposedly 50% off reduced from £399, but if they are the 300s they only list at £315. They also seem to have totallly different graphics to the 300s shown on the Head website, but you are right the spec does seem fairly similar. I am now considering taking them back as I have managed to find a paid of Icon 500s for £199 on ebay and these alledgedly retail at £415, although wondering if they will make much difference to my skiing anyway !!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy