Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decided To Buy A Chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Hate those poky little French boxes so... http://www.businessinsider.com/ski-chalet-swiss-alps-71-million-verbier-photos-2012-1

You're all invited any time.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bode Swiller, I thought you would have gone for something a little more....lavish?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I trust you'll be completely changing that utterly tasteless decor, Bode Swiller?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK, it's nice and all that, but on second thoughts maybe a few too many chavvy neighbours overlooking? I haven't signed anything yet.

snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
But there's no snow
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Not sure 'bout this, a bit "Essex":

snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, you're right, the whole thing is footballers wives meets masonic lodge. Give it a miss.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bode Swiller, Ouch, sorry, but I've had to take it off the Market. Needed to sell as I was going to go for the Beckhams LA pad but now he's decided to stay at Galaxy rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, yep, think I'll skip this opportunity, there's nice new development in Aviemore going up.

robapplegate, trust me the new owner will have rose-tinted snow in vast quantities at their disposal
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Shimmy Alcott, OK, back to the travelodge with you as usual then.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bode Swiller, One does have to wonder as to why there are twice as many bathrooms as bedrooms..... was this a particular selling point for you? IBS perchance?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
The house has nine bedrooms, 11 full bathrooms and six half bathrooms.

Why so many bathrooms? What on earth will guests do in there? And what's a half bathroom anyway Puzzled
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, you beat me to it!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
maggi wrote:
Schuss in Boots, you beat me to it!

+1

Bode Swiller, what about a nice weekend getaway too?

http://www.businessinsider.com/medieval-castle-italy-58-million-2012-1#ixzz1kVQSZzOh
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Too many cushions on the bed for me...
snow report
spiky1013, nice castle, Be Nice please! poo-poo fumble wee wee lady's front bottom balustrade draw-bridge keep

Sorry, I suffers from Turrets
ski holidays
What's wrong with Essex?
snow conditions
Bonus time in the city ?
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Bode Swiller, One does have to wonder as to why there are twice as many bathrooms as bedrooms..... was this a particular selling point for you? IBS perchance?
say two people per room, plus they wouldn't be counting staff bedrooms. The boat I did was only classed as having seven bedrooms, but it had 42 staff. You obviously don't mix in the right circles. Laughing
latest report
Frosty the Snowman,

Amusing that the snowheads rss feed I get on my phone does not 'correct' your language. Happy
snow report
ringingmaster, oops, sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow report
That home cinema setup is monumentally disappointing for a house of that stature and price.

Seats across the back wall with nowhere for rear surround speakers and even if you did have rear surrounds they'd be right in the back of your head. The cinema should have run the length of the room with the screen at the end not across it. Sloppy.

latest report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
ringingmaster, oops, sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Don't appologise. An amusing 30 seconds on my morning commute.
snow report
Is it ski in / ski out?
snow conditions
Gazzza, to be honest, that's the kind of flaw that is making me pull out of this deal. And it's a projection system when a monster flat screen would be better.

DB, it's carry in / carry out
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots, maggi,

With 9 bedrooms (supposedly with double beds), iow. 9 couples, you can have half the population doing the make up and the other half, well... having a quiet moment. All without the need of shouting "get a move on" through the door.

But, what on earth is half a bathroom good for?
ski holidays
"half bath" = toilet & sink.
snow report
....just waiting for things to finalise... www.swiss-adventures.com Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
flangesax, Laughing Laughing
snow report
Whoever decorated this should be shot.... and that's being merciful...
latest report
Kruisler, the target market will most probably be Russian and if you've ever been to Russia, this decor counts as incredibly tasteful.
snow report
Has anyone met any Russians? They're the most backward "super" power in the world, if not simply the most backward country. They've abandoned their own culture and heritage for a vile, polyester version of ours, like MTV Cribs but cheaper and nastier. The rich are crooks to a man, indulging in murder, blackmail and smear tactics and having dissenters killed, usually through the government. Putin now presides over a Mafia state where democracy is considered (by the people!) as secondary to stability. They are coarse, gangsterish and think money equals total power and simply throw it until a problem goes away. There's a reason that all their women look like whores.

Best of all, we invite them to do it here! Using the UK as a tax haven, they push up property prices and use our streets and courts to fight their own battles. A few roubles trickle down to us proles at the bottom. As a country we are so broke we are happy to let anyone do this, no matter how dodgy. Ever wondered how Gadaffi and the other Arab dictators all bought vast properties and stashed their cash in British banks? Yet the government is dull enough to think that raising tax and ending the joke of "non-dom" tax privileges will somehow cripple our economy: of course, putting more money into the finance sector is what we want, given the deficit which is reducing levels of prosperity to those before the banking boom and further. Hurrah!
snow conditions
andersont, and breathe.....
latest report
Boredsurfing, yeah, I get these cocks at work!
snow report
Pools put off 99.5% of buyers
snow conditions
nbt, so that would make a full bathroom ... two toilets & two sinks. Which brings the total up to 28 toilets and sinks. Good value for $71M!
snow conditions
I guess if you spending that kind of money you would re-furbish regardless of the current interior design. Confused
ski holidays
I suspect that the 'half bathrooms' are going to be 'toilet rooms' with a shower in one or three or more. They will be dotted around the place so that if you are in the cinema or at the pool, you won't have to go up to your bedroom to use the loo. That's what I reckon, anyway, ... but whaddo I know Puzzled
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, The biggest questions are: It is snow sure and ski in/out?
snow conditions
andersont, and they shove you out of the way and push to the front of lift queues!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy