Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens or Lofer, Austria 5th to 12th February--

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am very tempted to book a catered chalet room-- ski in ski out location --flights included & transfers £445--such a good deal... but single supplement would double the cost....is anyone interested (female) to join me?

EDIT: If the above at VT doesn't work out, I may go to Lofer (independent travel-- no package deal) during those dates. Single or double room at a hotel which I know and have stayed in, would not be a problem.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 27-01-12 15:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello. Might come to nothing but I'm trying to convince my friend (female) to come along on a trip that week with my bf and me. We haven't booked anywhere yet. Does that chalet have more than one free room? My friend is coming over tomorrow night and I'll try to wrangle a decision out of her.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Travelhappy, sounds a possibility. Smile I believe there are several rooms available at the moment, but by tomorrow night they may all be gone at this price. I can pm you my phone number-- we could discuss it?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Julieanne,

Any chance you could advise me of the company.
unable to take roomshare as male but might be in next room??
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geoffk, it is" ifyouski"--there are several deals for that date--and a few in Meribel too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Julieanne,

If you don't find anyone suitable to share with then please take a look at our chalet Campanules - web link in my tag line.

We have a few spaces left from 5th - 12th Feb with no single supplement. Price is £399 for the week. Shared transfers are available for £75pp return.

Looks set to be a nice sociable week with a few small groups plus some other solo skiiers. . .

Happy planning!
Heather
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy