Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Did you see a collision? 7th January Piste Grattalu Tignes skier in blue uniform hit by snowboarder

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A skier in a blue uniform was hit by a snowboarder side on; landing on him with huge force whilst skiing on piste Grattalu about 11.30 on Saturday 7th January, stunned him, cracked ribs jaw and cuts to face. The group involved where non english speaking ?east european. Did you see this collision? We wish just to know what happened no further action is planned.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

The group involved where non english speaking

Shocked Shocked if I'd been that snowboarder I'd not have admitted to speaking any language I'd been addressed in. Sounds like a horrible crash.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cynic wrote:
A skier in a blue uniform was hit by a snowboarder side on; landing on him with huge force whilst skiing on piste Grattalu about 11.30 on Saturday 7th January, stunned him, cracked ribs jaw and cuts to face. The group involved where non english speaking ?east european. Did you see this collision? We wish just to know what happened no further action is planned.

Whats the point in this then? Not being funny just a bit odd that your asking people to come forward if your not taking any further action. Hope everyone is ok and nothing to serious injury wise.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe being a bit nosey? Nothing wrong with that. Saw a similar crash earlier in the week (although maybe not as bad) where a snowboarder took out a lady on the slope going down to the Marmotte lift in Tignes. Completely took her out and bent her Ski pole before riding off smiling to himself. Not good... Really shook up one of my kids.

Would love to know if she as alright...

But Im just being nosey! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, Possibly for worker's compensation/ insurance/ health claim.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fatbob, i don't see how info about the perpetrator would be necessary for any of those.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy