Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Zenith 76 Ti Basalt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone own or skied these skis?

Thinking of them for a ski to do my BASI L2 on and for mostly on piste skiing with the family...

Rossignol blurb: http://www.rossignol.com/GB/GB/zenith-z76-ti-basalt-tpx_RA1IP01_product_ski-men-skis-all-mountain-frontside.html

The new Zenith 76 Ti Basalt offers mind blowing performance. This ultra modern 80% frontside/ 20% backside ski is for expert and aspiring expert skiers who enjoy a quick edge to edge ski, stable and powerful.

Loaded with horsepower, the ski is made with a new fiber layer of Basalt with Titanium stringers : endowed with both a rock solid strength and a higher elastic movement than even carbon fiber, the Basalt one becomes the ultimate material for removing vibration and improving snow contact. This wide waisted carving ski is made with a sandwich construction and vertical sidewalls.

Add the new IPS concave profile and all-mountain tip, and the 76 Ti Basalt will shine on firm snow and gobble up the roughest terrain.

80% Frontside / 20% Backside

SIDECUT 127-76-108

RADIUS 13.5 m - 170

SIZE 154 - 162 - 170 - 176
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awesome they're made from rock. What's not to love?

And they're mind blowing, so no hyperbole being employed.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, agree 100% with fatbob, these I reckon will be ideal, came out top of my list on a test night "plastic slope" but absolutely love them, compared to everything else I tried, the first though was they would be great for instructing, very versatile. Will try and sneak some by the missis when I get the chance!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
seem to be fall line magazine, 2012 ski of the year.
Anyone tried this yet?

http://www.fall-line.co.uk/gear/skis/rossignol/z76-basalt-1112
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy