Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saint Bon in the Three Valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has stayed in Saint Bon in the Three Valleys. I know the village is served by a free ski bus but I've found conflicting info online about it. One website says it goes every 20 minutes. Another has it going once an hour to Courchevel 1850, and half an hour later to La Praz. On the official website it lists the timetable as being valid for the whole season excepting 2 weeks at the end of Jan/start of Feb. We were trying to figure out what that meant. A change in timetable?

Anyway if anyone had any experience staying here I'd be grateful to hear it. Normally we stay somewhere within walking distance to a gondola so this will be a bit of a change.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have the Skbus leaflet for 2011-2012 picked up in the Courchevel Tourist Office a week ago. But we never had to use the bus, so all I can tell you is what is on the leaflet.

It shows two routes through Saint Bon. Route A starts in Bozel and ends in Courchevel 1850. Route B starts in Saint Bon and also ends in Courchevel 1850. Both routes go via La Praz.

Looking at both routes the buses leave Saint Bon at 7:40, 7:50, 8:10, 8:20, 8:35, 9:15, 9:45. After that it is every 30 minutes.

The leaflet says from 17 dec 2011 to 22 Jan 2012 & from 4 Feb 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 - why the crazy two week hiatus, perhaps that's when the bus drivers have their own skiing holiday!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy