Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Needed Lift to Espace Killy 08/02/2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I need to get from Geneva to Val D'Isere 08/02/2012 my flight gets in about 17.45 but the trains don't seem to run late enough for me to make it to the resort the same evening. So I am going to need to make my way by road. Is anyone hiring a car or getting a transfer I could get involved in as not keen on paying £250 on my own?

I am more than happy to be dropped off at Bourg St Maurice if you are off somewhere else or if you are gooing to Tigne kick me out at the Dam and I'll get a cab to Val.

Any other suggestion welcome

Cheers

Pez
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you looked at the bus?

62 euros single or 106 euros return with www.altibus.com.

Bus leaves Geneva at 19:15 so some room for slight delays.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy