Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter Fun at Killington Resort!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I tried e-mailing an admin about this and received no response back. Just wanted to share Killington with you guys!

I just wanted to let you all know about the activities and events they have lined up for the 2011-2012 winter season. Not only will they be hosting the only East Coast stop of the Dew Tour, the resort also has several other family-friendly events on deck - see more here: http://www.killington.com/winter/activities/mountain_events/

Plus, before you plan your trip, be sure to check out discount packages and other deals on the site, or my personal favorite, Killington's HD trail webcams. They're live, and it's awesome to see the trail conditions no matter where you are! http://www.killington.com/winter/multimedia/webcam

Let me know if you guys have any questions about this winter at Killington, and if you've ever checked out the resort before. I'm dying to try one of their terrain parks, but I'm not quite at that skill level yet. Soon! Wink

http://pitchengine.com/killington/winter-20112012-at-killington-resort
http://killington.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yay the Ice Coast. Care to explain your policy when you dicked over lifetime passholders a few years ago?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another newbie advertising!! Posts like this would discourage me from going there rather than having the intended effect. I did go there once and found hiring skis and lift queues totally chaotic, which is not supposed to happen in the US. Oh, and it rained!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I live 3hrs from Killington & I'd never go there. If you're skiing in VT try Mad River Glen, Jay Peak, Magic Mountain, or Sugarbush. Killington is horrible
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Killington is horrible

I disagree.

In 2010 Christmas I went to ski some of the resorts in Vermont covering Killington, Pico, Sugarbush, Stowe and Smugglers Notch.

As a matter of fact our skies did not arrive at Killington until I left so I had to hire skis in Killington and did not find any problem.

I rather rate Killington the best of the lot. Although the resorts I visited most are in Europe but in 2009 I did skied 11 resorts in Colorado too which are obviously in a different league. However based on its infrastructure I do feel Killington can flare well as in International skiing resort.

I am currently in Saas Fee at the end of my trip after going over Lenk, Adelboden, Zweisimmen, Gstaad, Gresonney La Trinite, Champoluc, Cervinia, Zermatt and Pila.

I don't have an axe to grind but like to say a spade a spade.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Killington is not exactly horrible. It just isn't worth crossing the pond.

That might explain the lack of enthusiasm from admin.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy