Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Intermediate skiier looking for a holiday Feb 25th/26th for a week

Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am a single skiier looking for a holiday for end of Feb but because of single supplements the prices are a tad high for me!! Any suggestions greatly recieved. I do prefer France and a chalet but open for anything if the place/price/deal is right.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Twizzler..Are you male/femail & age.
Im looking.
Im male 60+ London.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Twizzler..Are you male/femail & age.
Im looking.
Im male 60+ London.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am female 32yrs
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi

I'm currently trying to pull together a mixed group with possibility of heading to catered chalet in Morzine or HB to les deux Alps. Have a core of interested people with option to travel independantly from across the UK. If of interest feel free to get in touch. Leaving on or around 25/26 th Feb. chalet £395 / HB - £360 approx. Geneva flights serve both with transfers approx £50

Bob
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I could be interested yes but what are the age ranges?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bob, you have a PM.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
godthatssteep,

Hi

Nothing received. Not sure I have been a member long enough
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bobby10, PM = private message, not email,. Maybe check your inbox - top righthand corner of the page
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Bob,

PM doesn't seem to have been sent.

I'd be interested in details of this trip if you still have spaces available. I've reserved that week for a trip and am just looking for somewhere to go.

Male 50, solid intermediate (in the right conditions). London based.

Let me know.

Thanks

Tim
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There seems to be enough of us interested in this, I suppose its about getting the numbers right re male/female.
--
Bobby..Is that transfer price a return?
-
Steve
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
godthatssteep, pm stays in outbox till the recipient reads it, then moves to sentbox
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nbt, Thanks.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi , group of ten of us are off to Soldeau Andorra 26th Feb , 10th person has pulled out so looking to fill the space. Its £570 inc flight from Birmingham,transfer and half board, we went to the same hotel last year and had a great time. Mixed group ages ranges 30-50 , mixed ability, boarders and skiers , male and female generally of intermediate level though there are some that are only on their 2nd or 3rd trip.
If you're interested then get in touch
Salwood65@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sal
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Steve
Bensbus or equivalent do returns Geneva to Morzine for approx £50
latest report
Bobby10 wrote:
Hi

I'm currently trying to pull together a mixed group with possibility of heading to catered chalet in Morzine or HB to les deux Alps. Have a core of interested people with option to travel independantly from across the UK. If of interest feel free to get in touch. Leaving on or around 25/26 th Feb. chalet £395 / HB - £360 approx. Geneva flights serve both with transfers approx £50

Bob

Bob...I might alos be interested. What kind of numbers would you have. I'm a solid enough intermediate and have skiied in Morzine below.
Paul
latest report
Twizzle,

I too have suffered the angst of the solo skier, looking for an affordable deal.
Igluski have a long list of accommodation in most of the Alpine areas.
I went for a small Austrian resort (Niederau ) with 70k piste, split between 2 close villages. I will stay in an unspecified B&B, in the village. None of the skiing is challenging, but still fun, with the option of some off piste. My complete package, with ski hire and lift pass cost £560.00. This was the best I could find.

Good luck with the search.

Mojo94
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy