Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

is there any snow in andoorra?????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ok so we normally head of twice every year to chamonix this year being the exception.. with work commitments we are only doing one trip and for some unknown reason we booked andorra!!

i have been keeping an eye out and snow reports are awful and webcams are even worse.. has anyone been out there to know just exactly whats going on??

heading out on the 3rd of feb and really hoping for some fresh powder before then.. any links to reliable snow reports are also welcome!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
d4vy, not quite sure where you get this "no snow" idea from? A simple internet seasrch and i came across this. Its not exactly metres deep but you will still have a good time.

Click on the webcam icons

http://www.grandvalira.com/en/prepare-stage/other-services/webcams
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers mate, i was looking on snow forecast and they seemed to think that there is no snow on the way at all and that the depth of snow at the top was only 70cm.. is there any snow on the forecast?

also does anyone know if there is a decent park in soldeu? figuring that if there is a lot of fresh powder about then i can hone my board skills in the air!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
d4vy, use this, not 100% accurate but better than nothing. Whats wrong with only 70cm? Plenty of snow to enjoy!

http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/dynamic/pyrenees
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm heading out on the 29th, was there 2 years ago and the snow was unbelievable, 3 feet the night we arrived and a good 6 inches top up most nights.

check out the pyrenees resort reports, seem to be a few whispers about dumps at the end of this week coming
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have faith!! We are there from 6.2.12....keeping everything crossed. We were there last year at a similar time and although not snow of the epic proportions of the previous year - good skiing/boarding was to be had (though off piste was very limited). I must add that the pisteurs are excellent and the investment in equipment is huge so these efforts put in to the slopes in this area make the utmost of whatever conditions they have. There is an excellent park at the Riba Escorxada at El Tarter: rails, jumps (from titchy to HUGE) jump with airbag, half pipes etc - looks great fun for the younger/braver than I!! This is just a couple of lifts from the main plateau at Soldeu.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Im out on the 12th of Feb to Soldeu and starting to get worried. Having just returned from Austria on Friday where we had 1 metre of fresh on top of a great base layer.

It was a toss up between Bulgari and Soldeu and so far Bulgaria is looking favourable.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i am in soldeu now and i can tell you that the conditions are fantastic, we have plenty of snow and more is due this week!!
There is a big park in el tarter but im not too sure if its open yet, although they have created a small park at the top of soldeu el tarter.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Crystal say 50cm arrived over the weekend. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150569637832579.411154.29833702578&type=1
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You'll find the Pyrenees snow report here snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy