Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Poxy Telepeage Doofer

Poster: A snowHead
Great, 1 week before we use our APRR Doofer, Our credit card company that our doofer is charged to have decided to issue a new card for security purposes.

I have gone into myAPPR account to try to change the card but cannot find how to do it anywhere.

Does anyone know how to do it

or has anyone done it recently

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timbobaggins, send them a secure email from your account, ask for a fax number, or telephone them to do it, you can't change it on the site yourself yet. I think I emailed them from my account in the end, and it worked when we got to the booth.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hells Bells,

Ah, thanks, have found the e-mail them bit thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I rang them and in broken french (which they laughed at) they updated my details reflecting the new credit card.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timbobaggins, good luck, I rang them before Christmas to update my CC details for my New Year trip. On the trip the barrier failed to lift. Whilst away I contacted them again by email from the site but got no reply. I then went to an Espace Cliente at a nearby Aire listed on their website only to find that it was an AREA one and could not help APRR clients (despite them sharing a website and appearing to be linked Mad ). Then went to a manned barrier to double check the tag and was told the account was not valid. On my return I contacted them again by email, explained the whole thing. Was reassured there was no problem, the account had been blocked(due to expired card) but the block had been lifted. I was not that reassured as I had been told prior to my trip that it would be fine. The lady then sent me screen shots of their system showing my account status as 'en cours'. I will be holding my breath at the barrier in Feb Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Mine realised that my credit card had expired and posted me a form to send in new details. I dutifully sent it off and kind of thank them for saving me an awkward call in my 20 yr old school French, but again I shall be crossing my fingers in February.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, that's good. In my experience APRR don't send a form so it's up to you to remember, then when you do you have to phone unless you are happy to send your CC details over an unsecure email. Then they may or may not update their system Confused
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I changed my debit card this autumn, but the account obviously stayed the same, and had no problems at Christmas, without informing them.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got a non payment letter with a fee of 9 euros on top of my xmas bill, so had to phone them up. No problem asking for an English speaker, and we muddled through in Franglais, as I gave my new card details. NOTE; the doofer still worked at the time.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I had the same issue recently - just sent them a scan of both sides of my new credit card by e-mail.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Save the bother.
Return your French one and get an English one!

Www.saneftolling.co.uk
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing, are you on commission? Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sarah, No a mission Very Happy
To reduce the number of doofer threads Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, Laughing Funny. You must have mentioned it on at least three threads recently. It's more expensive though. However if Valerie at Abonnes Chaumont has not enabled my doofer when I get to that barrier next week I will be personally going to Chaumont to doof her on the head with my doofer Mad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jerby wrote:
I rang them and in broken french (which they laughed at) they updated my details reflecting the new credit card.

Me too. Embarassed
latest report
Boredsurfing wrote:
Save the bother.
Return your French one and get an English one!

Www.saneftolling.co.uk

Is the english one not more expensive that the French? I pay only 2 euro in nay that I use the French one?
snow report
sarah, Laughing and remember that Calais barrier takes a few seconds longer to lift than ALL the others Confused

Maybe more expensive but what price convenience and security of your credit card. Very Happy
snow conditions
Boredsurfing, Laughing

thefatcontroller, yes more. It has an application fee, an annual fee, a bigger charge for the tag and a higher monthly usage fee as far as I can see.

Bonne chance to all those with newly updated CC details Laughing
latest report
Boredsurfing wrote:
sarah, Laughing and remember that Calais barrier takes a few seconds longer to lift than ALL the others Confused

Maybe more expensive but what price convenience and security of your credit card. Very Happy

You saying I can't trust a French company over a French company based in England?
latest report
thefatcontroller, Only time I have had a card cloned was in France, only time my card has been stopped was because of suspicious internet use in France.
...Just sayin Cool
snow report
Boredsurfing, have you got the Sanef Uk one then?
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, Got a letter from them last year saying my credit card had expired and I needed to update it. I rang them in France and gave them the new number. They said thank you. All very civilised and an amazing use of 21 century technology.
snow report
sarah wrote:

Nope, Sanef France off my UK Credit card. Very Happy

You gave out all your credit card details including the sig strip code over the phone Shocked
ski holidays
Boredsurfing wrote:
sarah wrote:

You gave out all your credit card details including the sig strip code over the phone Shocked

Yep, to an agent of the offical company in France. No worries. I sleep easy at night.
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
Boredsurfing wrote:
sarah wrote:

Yep, to an agent of the offical company in France. No worries. I sleep easy at night.

By the way, how is me ringing France any different say for example me ringing the reception of a Hotel and booking a room and they asking me for the credit card details to hold the room?
snow report
thefatcontroller,
Quote:

I sleep easy at night

ah yes, keep taking the meds Very Happy wink

It's not, but we trust the Hotel, just like we trust the freezer when we go on holiday Laughing

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Thu 2-02-12 13:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Anyone care to translate this? Are Sanef France putting up their admin charges?

https://www.sanefgroupe.com/web/tarifspart3001.pdf
snow conditions
thefatcontroller,

Tarifs et barèmes Abonnement
Offre Particuliers au 1er mars 2012
Liber-t

Tariff ttc/télébadge

Internet formula annual bill

€14.40 / year

Internet formula monthly bill(1)

(only months circulated)

€1.60 / month

Invoice paper annual formula

€24 / year

Paper form monthly invoice(1)

(only months circulated)

€2.40 / month

Deposit of €30

(for new orders)

Deleted

Service fee

(for new orders)

€10

This fee schedule does not apply to offers discounts like Home-Work
- Offers "Loyalty Discount" and "Offer Group" means the monthly payment of 1 / 12th of the amount of subscription fees for four days circulating on the networks and sanef sapn no longer applied.
- If you want to opt for a formula with Internet bill, go to the tab "My Account" then "paperless bill" to make the change.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm sure I paid only 10 Euros for the badge one off and pay something like 1.50 E for each month in which I use it. That's all.
snow conditions
When I used my APPR tag last summer I received an invoice for my tolls about a month after I travelled when I queried it they said my credit card had run out 6 months earlier.Very pleased they did not just block my tag.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy