Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Farewell to an old friend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Read this on the Flaine Website about work for this season
to the infamous draglift up to the fun park can't say I am sorry to see it go.

"Engine replacement on the mythical button lift Aujon"

If you aren't familiar with this piece of draglift hell it has got to be the
worst takeoff I have ever endured, I ended up going to the park on my
own because my mate couldn't make it despite several attempts

(this meant i could lie about how good I was in the park though wink )

anyone else experienced this lift? or ones like it
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wrongsideof30 wrote:

anyone else experienced this lift? or ones like it

The Glas Maol poma at Glenshee is an experience and a half. As I was queuing it launched a couple of people through the air. Not falling off that lift has to go down as one of my best achievements as a boarder. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have tried both and I agree the Glas Maol is a beast Shocked but the take off isn't as brutal as the one in Flaine, however the ride up is probably worse as the snow track is often so poor
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Big girls rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Harrier at the Lecht is pretty fierce aswell, you always get good height on takeoff. I'm always impressed with boarders who don't come off.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy