Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes/Espace Killy - Lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all.

Are there any offers worth having on lift passes for a week? This link offers the following:

http://www.tignes.net/en/skiing-in-tignes/book-online-449.html

Quote:
For 10€, become a VIP member of the espace killy ski area.

You can reload your card as often as you like, to benefit from

-discount on skipasses rates

-special offer to ski one day prior the beginning of validity of your pass

-A reward code for the following season

-Other Loyalty Pass adavantages in Tignes

-Advantages in case of loss, theft or cancellation; the administrative cost are free and your card will be renewed immediately at no cost.

The leaflet for which is here:

http://www.tignes.net/data/template_entetecontenu/13849-commandez-vos-forfaits-en-ligne.pdf

It sounds like for €10 you get 5% off, saving approximately €10. Brilliant.

Is there anything else worth looking at out there or should I just get the passes out there as I had intended to? In fact can I add days to my existing Espace Killy lift pass from last season? I managed that with the 3 Valleys a couple of years ago.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have just bought my Espace Killy lift passes and the only offer I could find was the family one

2 adults and 2 children and you get the 4th one half price. The good thing being that children can be upto 21 with a student card.

Also the exchange is good atm so we paid in euros. We bought 7 for about £175 per person which I thought was quite good.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think that card is meant as a pay as you go system, which you can charge up via the internet so its ready for when you arrive. As you point out, its not a saving for someone just buying a 6 day pass.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool, ok. Glad I hadn't missed something.

I've tried running my Espace Killy card from Val d'Isere last season through their booking system and it seems to accept the card number so I'm gong to try recharging that and see how I get on I think. At least I won't have to queue on day one for a lift pass (unless it doesn't work of course!).

Thanks for the help. Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gingerpaul, The only real savings on EK passes occur when you ski 3 or more weeks in a season and charge these on your Tignes card. You then receive a gift voucher at the start of the next season. Other than that some tour operators offer buy one-get one half price on a couple of the quieter weeks of the season.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There is now some disagreement in Espace Killy passes. The Mairie in Val D'Isere has increased the price in line with the increase in french VAT, but it seems that the Mairie in Tignes has refused to - therefore even the ski passes are cheaper in Tignes now!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scampi Dellahanti wrote:
There is now some disagreement in Espace Killy passes. The Mairie in Val D'Isere has increased the price in line with the increase in french VAT, but it seems that the Mairie in Tignes has refused to - therefore even the ski passes are cheaper in Tignes now!

How much are they in Tignes compared to Val Disere?

I go this Sunday! Woot!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not much but I though it was amusing enough to post - typically French!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy