Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

American Airlines/American Eagles baggage?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, I am trying to book a trip to Colorado and am having a nightmare understanding all these companies baggage rules. I will be flying from Amsterdam to Denver, the flights I have found are booked through AA, Amsterdam to London (operated by BA), London to Chicago (AA) then Chicago to Denver with American Eagle. Does anyone have experience of something similar?
I want to take my skis, but the baggage rules seem all over the place, and I can't find if AE will let me take anything free even though I book through AA, their customer support was......well they read the website back to me, so still known the wiser!

Thanks if you can shed any light on this Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you're ticketed AA then AA transatlantic baggage allowance should apply for all legs but check. Are you sure its not more effective to go KLM to Chicago or Minneapolis then Delta/NW to DEN?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I ended up booking with United, they then operate the whole thing apart from one Continental part and it clearly stated that the United transatlantic baggage rules applied. It was also much clearer how ski carriage works. It was a bit more though.
Thanks for looking and thanks for your reply fatbob.
Now trying to decide if I should get the extra leg room... hmmmm.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
charliwest wrote:
Now trying to decide if I should get the extra leg room... hmmmm.

Yes!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, BA ex AMS is often surprisingly cheap esp if you are booking one of the premium classes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Arno, Yes I'm familiar with how annoying it is to be surrounded by cloggies and krauts knowing they've paid less than me.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy