Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just testing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just testing I can post from my Blackberry, so I can bore you all to death with a report from La Rosiere when I go in two weeks time. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ooh, a blank post how did he manage that?

'
wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Timbobaggins, Whilst you are here, I understand that you may be a Val Cenis expert; any restaurant tips, lifts to avoid, or favourite runs ? Me and OH are off there beginning of Feb. You can post from your cane fruit ( blackberry ) Thanks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I In La Thuile on 29th with my cousin looking forward to you boring me to death with yr posts lol
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cstreat, l'Arcelle is our favorite restaurant in Lanslevillard (Val Cenis). You can email Albert arcelle.resto@orange.fr for a reservation Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Avago, Thanks
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cstreat,

I am far from expert at anything, i would say i am a Val Cenis intermediate wink

We have been 4 times, the last being last March ( 2011 ) where we actually stayed in Termignon, i actually prefer the runs in Termignon to VC, especially Grande Coin ( a red ) and Petite Combe ( also red ) however they join a nice cruisy blue called forestiere which runs through trees down into Termignon. At the bottom of TSD Girarde which is the six man chair back up from Termignon are two restaurants on your left as you ski down. The first of the two on your left as you come down does very nice food during the day and at night, cannot remember the name though sorry.

When we stayed in Val Cenis itself we stayed at Val Cenis Le Haut, a nice run is to get the lifts up to L'Ouillon De La Tomba which is the highest point at 2665M, you can see over into italy from here, then ski down a red called met and this joins a red called tomba and comes out at a nice restaurant which is on the web cam of val cenis ( gets really busy between 1200-1300.

And get the free bus early in morning on the main road and spend a day skiing Bonneval sur arc, you get a reduced 1 day lift pass if you show your Val Cenis pass. The highest lift goes up to 3000M and the runs back down ( only about 12 ) are really good and usually very quiet. I hasten to add we normally have been last weekend in Jan into 1st weekend in Feb, or 2nd week of March.

Hope that helps, please note, the above is my OPINION only wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing,

Nice one, you will be deffo bored surfing in two weeks time wink Shocked wink Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timbobaggins, Sounds great; thank you very much Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy