Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

runs to resort les deux alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone know if the new blue run which leads from the top of Diables back to the resort in Les Deux Alpes is open yet. If so where does it bring you back to?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stewpot, Welcome to Snowheads. Doesn't look like it http://www.les2alpes.com/images/info_pages/plan-des-pistes-des-2-alpes-hiver-2012-170.pdf

I'm there next week I'll confirm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks Colin B. Enjoy next week looks like you will have great snow - another dump due on Friday
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi stewpot, from what I hear, it's not in place this season, although there is a new run that allows you to access the Petit Cretes green run after getting off the Diable telecabin, without having to schlepp up the hill to the top of the Cretes run.

It's shown on the new piste map and I've heard from someone who has been in resort that it saves your poor legs up that hill!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, Seem to recall a mutual friend wink telling me that,although it was proposed,agreement could not be reached with the various landowners so,for the moment,its a no.Certainly,the piste map shows nothing.Anyway,The Valantin is a great end of day run;and don't you just love how people gather on the lip...and just stare at it Shocked

Enjoy your week,which should be splendid,and please pass on my best wishes wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowskisnow, Now you mention I remember that too now. I prefer Diable or L'Y (or whatever they're called now) myself for coming down. Should be a good week and perhaps see you there at Easter.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
is it just me who has no particular problem with downloading in a lift if it makes sense?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, No, I took a lift down every day last Easter, Valentin was the only run open and it wasn't very inviting.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, I have downridden a chair before now and may do so again. Perhaps we should start the Uphill Only Club?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Colin B, Lightweight wink Sure,it was brown at the top,about a third of its normal width,and you had to yomp over a muddy field to get out......but apart from that...it was OK rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
red 27, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowskisnow wrote:
Colin B, Lightweight wink

Guilty Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowskisnow wrote:
and don't you just love how people gather on the lip...and just stare at it Shocked

Guilty.

I've only skied it once, as the OH didn't fancy it (despite being a much better skier than me) so I had a go at the end of our week in L2A. I think perhaps the way everyone had been telling me all week that it wasn't a good idea (including the rep) made it quite a daunting prospect. Once I got going it actually wasn't too bad, but getting the courage to set off did take some time!

Probably 4.30pm on Boxing Day wasn't a best time to give it a go as it was absolutely rammed.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I actually loved The Valantin! Been to L2A twice in spring and both times that was lush with soft spring snow. I'd go as far as to say it was my favourite run in the resort.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy