Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les Houches -help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi does anybody know if I will be able to ski the les houches resort whilst the downhill race is going at the beginning of feb?

I want to be able to sk I the red and blue runs but it looks like they cut across the black kandahar run

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was at the downhill last season, and the lifts were running and people skiing on the pistes not cut off by the downhill run as far as I could ski. This year you will have an added bonus...real snow that fell from the sky! Last year, I sat in the sun by the edge of the downhill on a pile of leaves basking in the sun as Didier Cuche flashed by!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy