Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Events and Bashes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We run a few bashes in the mountains each season for snowHeads forum members and, in the Autumn, some ski tests in some of the indoor UK snow slopes...

2020-21 Season

OktoberTest (UK)
OkTest_S20
Saturday, 10th Oct 2020 : 12am - 12am ::
OktoberTest (South) 2020, The SnowCentre, Hemel Hempstead It's all over

Winter
PSB2020(tbc)
Sat 2nd - 9th Jan 2021 :tbc:
Pre Season Bash 2020, Tignes, France It's all over
NOTE: Link is to last year's event for info :: Buttons nearer the time.
ORIGINAL DATE NOW IMPOSSIBLE. CHANGE OF DATE - POSSIBLY! What better preparation for the ski season than going skiing? This is how we start our Winter!

PreBBWUW9
Sat 23rd - 30th Jan 2021 ::
Ninth Pre Birthday Bash Warm Up Week, Alleghe, The Italian Dolomites It's all over
Lovely, friendly little resort in the Italian Dolomites at a very friendly price - with reasonable access to the mighty Sela Ronda. As if that wasn't enough, it's even better value when doing the double with the Birthday Bash.

S17BB
Sat 30th Jan - 6th Feb 2021 ::
snowHeads 17th Birthday Bash, Arabba, Italian Dolomites It's all over
Celebrate snowHeads becoming an almost nearly grown-up 17 year old, in Arabba, right on the legendary Sela Ronda circuit, connecting so many stunning destinations, one week simply isn't enough to do it justice.

GnarliiBuG
Sat 5th - 12th Mar 2022 ::
Gnarly But Gnice, Gressoney, The Monterosa It's all over
while there's epic off piste available, there's no need to be skiing off piste to enjoy this week. For all the epic Gnarliness The Monterosa area offers access to, there's just as much Gniceness too. Great food, Italian hospitality, beautiful scenery. To get the most from this week you should be happy with red runs rather than 'suffering' them but, that guidance in mind, it's open to all.

SOPiB2021
Sat 6th - 13th Mar 2021 ::
Spring Off Piste Bash, Serre Chevalier/La Grave It's all over

SFaB2021
Fri 10th Apr - 17th Apr 2021 ::
Spring Families Bash 2021, Val Thorens It's all over
NOTE: Link is to last year's event for info :: Buttons nearer the time.

EoSB2021
Sat 17th - 24th Apr 2021 ::
End of Season Bash 2021, Val Thorens It's all over

All the details are in the snowEvents forum.
If you can't see it, bear in mind you will need to be logged in to access it. Why do I have to log in to see this stuff?
- We are not a tour operator: snowHeads is a community of enthusiastic "snow-heads".
- We are boarders and skiers, beginners and experts and all different ages. Some visit the site daily, some just pop in when they're excited about (or researching) their next trip. The connection is the love of the mountains and the passion for sliding about on them.
- The bashes came about because people, who had met via snowHeads, wanted to meet up and actually ski together rather than just talk about it with each other. The result is this set of trips, spread throughout the season.
- So essentially, the bashes are for snowHeads rather than snowHeads being for selling holidays.
- The most frequent remark we get from newcomers is that everyone seems so friendly and welcoming. This is because anyone who is not friendly gets 'bashed' and left outside in the snow for the night*

*That's the 'not true' bit, in case U were worried Wink

While you're at it, you'll probably also be interested in:
The General Guide to snowHeads Bashes
**** snowHeads Bashes - how was it for you? ****

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 30-06-20 14:33; edited 50 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin, Any idea on dates yets for the SOPiB and Pre-SOPiB? snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am booked on the PSB2013 and keen to book a guide to ski off-piste. Can get 6 days for about 400 Euros a head with six in the group. Anyone interested? Michael
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nendaz, we have guiding arrangements in hand.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What are the arrangements for guiding? Duration, cost, who do we book with etc?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sadly I can't make the Pre-birthday or Birthday bashes this year.
Anyone interested in going for a week or so in a chalet later in February or in March ?
I was thinking of trying Austria again - maybe St Anton, Kitzbuhel or Ishhgl - but not fixed on destination.
Hopefully - Mike
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi admin, have a hol ending on 9.3.14 (will be in the 4 valleys) so keen to join you in Serre Chevalier and then fly back with you if pos. Need to dump a car in geneva etc. Can you tell me whether I can join you a day late and which airport you will be flying back from so I can think about the car? Thanks, Michael
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I`d be very keen for march if anyone is interested anytime between the 18th of march and the 1st of april snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, hopefully this is in the right place, my husband and I are hoping to attend a bash next season, as none of our friends ski, and our approaches to skiing are very different, I like to be in control & ski at a speed I am comfortable with, happy on reds, not keen on blacks, whist my husband likes to ski faster, and will ski anything.

Does the there tend to be a mix of different levels of skiers, who are happy not to ski with their partners, ans ski in groups.

Thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Jja, I've only done one bash so far, but I'd say that's exactly how it works. But why wait until next season, there's still space on the EoSB Very Happy
Theres also the MyaSHBash, which is perfect for converting those friends that don't ski... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Tubaski, very tempted to go on the EoSB, but we've already had 3 weeks of skiing this season.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And that's enough? Wink You realise that if any of those weeks were before New Year that is last year and therefore doesn't count? snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy