Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Train from Salzburg Airport to Zellamsee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have decided to fly to Salzburg now instead of Munich and we hope to get the train from there to Zellamsee. Does anyone know how far the train station is from airport ,is there a shuttle bus direct to station ? Is it a hassle to get a bus and from where ?How much is the train fare to Zell ? I know the trains run on time directly on the hour,.I would really appreciate answers ,we usually organize a taxi but just this time decided to take a chanceand go by rail. Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a bus directly outside the front of the terminal to the station. It's like a twenty minute journey. The buses run very frequently. If I recall it's bus number 2. The train ride is nice and scenic and takes about an hour or so. Can't remember the fare as it was a few years ago but wasn't much, something like 15 euros each way on the train and a few euros on the bus. You could get a taxi to the station from the airport to the station, if there is a few of you, it might be a similar price to all of you on the bus. Either way it's all very easy. All the info you need is on the Oebb website in English.
As an alternative a company called vordregger run shared transfers direct from the airport to zell am see and are reasonably priced. If you are lucky, no one else turns up and it becomes like a private transfer.(like what happened to us a few times)

http://www.vorderegger.at/airportexpress-en?l=en
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

If I recall it's bus number 2.

This is correct.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks a million for this information ,it is soooo helpful Very Happy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy