Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Boarder - 28th/29th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I have a week off around the 28th and I'm looking to get away and enjoy some of this massive snowfall we've been having.
None of my regular riding buddies can get that Week off.

I'm a 30yo Intermediate boarder (about 10 trips over 5 years), Goofy, enjoy a mix of piste cruising, a little bit of Park (fancy doing some freestyle lessons) and poaching the slack-country.

Probably looking for something like Tignes/Val D'Isere (some colleagues are there the week after so I have a shot at staying on a couple of days) although I'd consider anywhere.

I'm based near Newcastle, but happy to meet at Geneva, not so much Chambery (get delayed every time).

I have a good price for half board in Tignes Les Brev that may still be available if someone fancies sharing, otherwise I'm happy to fill a space on a group and try not to drink all of the wine...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
I'm off that week to and am busy looking, live over in Penrith but interested in your share alternatively I'll let you know if I find anything?

Uncle Dutty
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy