Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

plannibel Appartments

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any info on Plannibel appts welcome
have read some good and bad reviews on trip adviser but they are not current
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Went there in 2006 with my partner and daughter, daughter was 9 at the time. Apartments were ok located opposite the main lift up to the ski area. Shops and a few bars and restaurants close by but it is very quiet. We spent all our time eating out and didn't use the facilities in the apartments as some of the restaurants are superb. Nice ski area but you can only ski back to the village on a red or black. Not sure what sort of standard your looking for but they are on par with most self catering accomodation.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I will be happy if they are clean and warm
We will eat out most of the time and maybe cook one or two evenings
are there any acivities to keep an 11 year old entertained on an evening??
Husky ride???
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was there in 2009, self catering very basic, 2 rings and a toaster if memory serves but you pay to hire a small oven (think baby belling) Clean and warm for sure, steak house was fine, pub got quite animated with free snacks most afternoons. Was quite cold but hey your dressed for it right? We preferred the Italian side altho colder as the french side seemed all the same. Mountain food pretty good from memory, favourite was top of the Italian side, can't remember the name of the place tho. The reds on the Italian side are quite flattering and would probably be classed as blues anywhere else. You will probably be able to have a day at Pila on the same lift pass, well worth it IMHO.
Not sure about kids activities, we were 3 adults,think there was dog sledding, snow tubing swimming pool and possibly an adventure park. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wont be wanting to knock up any fancy eats, just basic pasta's or piza, and maybe ham and eggs for breakfast, so 2 rings should be ok

Any info on the ski schools/ instructors, we will all take lesson but are different levels and ages

I hope the instructors speak good english as my grandson is quite a quiet 11 yr old

Will definately check out the dog sledging he will love to try that and the snow tubing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I don't remember the name of the ski school, we booked thru Neilson that time, there was no language issue tho, I'm sure there will be other kids there, in the past when we have taken kids anywhere so long as they find a friend they tend to just get on with it, kids learn best with other kids, I'm sure you will all have a great time.
There is a small supermarket and deli in the Planibel complex, goes without saying however everything is cheaper in the village.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy