Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm back and New Ski's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got back yesterday to Newcastle Airport at about lunch time, so I decided to go to Snow and Rock and found a pair of Salomon Enduro's for £279 with bindings. This is the first pair I've ever owned so I'm peased with them, I should be picking them up today or tomorrow as their mounting the bindings.

As for the holiday it was brilliant, the best snow conditions I've seen in the Alps in the 10 years I've skied, I also met stevew on Tuesday and had a good mornings skiing with him. One thing though, out of all the villages I skied to, La Tania was by far the nicest, it was small but I have to say it has the best tree lined runs in the whole area and was good vaue for lunch as well.

Courchevel 1850 was good but way too expensive when it comes to drinks and eating out, I had most of my drinks in the chalet hotel bar! Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
where is la Tania??
I will be heading out to La Thuile from Newcastlw on 29th Smile
hope there is still snow as it seems italy not had as much as France ,Austria ,Switzerland

Bet you cant wait to test out your new skis Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jd1960 wrote:
where is la Tania??
I will be heading out to La Thuile from Newcastlw on 29th Smile
hope there is still snow as it seems italy not had as much as France ,Austria ,Switzerland

Bet you cant wait to test out your new skis Smile

La Tania or "Lu Tanya" is very wee place between Courchevel and Meribel. There's not much to it apart from chalets, apartments and a couple of bars and restaurants but the skiing is excellent.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Sean lol

Do you have any info on La Thuile ??? have heard it can get realy cold biting winds AHHHHH
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy