Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any ski rental discount codes / suggested sites - Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Easyjet's extortionate ski carriage charges Shocked rolling eyes are pushing me to rent (short trip) ... are there any suggestions for decent low cost renters (sites) or discount codes out there to cut the cost further. Travelling to Morzine

Cheers.

Phyllis
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Phyllis Stein, We use two shops mainly.

All Mountain Rental based between Montriond & Morzine, they have a delivery service. Use code APEX - all accommodation to get a discount.
http://www.allmountainrental.com/morzine-ski-hire.htm

For guests skiing mainly on Plenay/Les Gets side
Baud ski shop FB Freeride just below the Plenay slope/telecabine, you can leave your gear there overnight so walk home/to bars in normal shoes. Again code APEX - all accommodation to get a discount.
www.fbfreeride.com/

Hope that helps
Paul & Nina.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Paul / Nina ....

Anyone got any other potentials ?

Cheers,

Phyllis
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
We just used All Mountain Rental and found that the service was excellent. I loved the fact that they delivered to the accommodation (and picked up from there) and also quoted a specific ski that we could rent (rather than just a typical ski). The skis were excellently prepared and top of the range. We used the Verbier branch. I'd hope the Morzine branch is just as good.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alpine Sports Warehouse are doing 20% off in January if you quote Yodel. They've done me a really great deal for all our visitors.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We also used All Mountain Rental in Morzine last year. They were excellent. When we lost a ski pole they met us at the bottom of the lift with a new one and off we skied again ! Would recommend.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bump Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any other suggestions for the Les Gets side for rental would be good too.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've always used snowrental.net, never had a problem and always been the lowest prices for me. You can try the HELLOSNOW12 discount code to get a further 10% off, but it may not still be working.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Phyllis Stein, Have no experience of All Mountain, but the Baud family rent out immaculately maintained equipment and will happily let you keep your boots at the shop - so if you are up Pleney, for lessons for example, you can walk to the lift in ordinary shoes.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We booked via AlpinResorts with the Intersport across from the Gondola in Les Gets. We hired from there last year. The gear was OK. Because of the pricing and location, the place can be very busy and a bit of a 'zoo' in the cellar at peak times Little Angel (feb 1/2 term). But you can leave your stuff there (useful if you drive in and out of the resort every day) and the prices are eye-wateringly competitive compared with a lot of other places. You get what you pay for I suppose!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks all ..

under a new name, - Not clear who the Baud family are ? - Are they All Mountain ... looked at all mountain but difficult to get a quote without commiting ?

Any other suggestions ...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowrental, booked through quidco for cash back as well.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The two big ski hire discount networks are:
Skiset
and alpinresorts
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Phyllis Stein, these people mentioned in the first reply :

For guests skiing mainly on Plenay/Les Gets side
Baud ski shop FB Freeride just below the Plenay slope/telecabine, you can leave your gear there overnight so walk home/to bars in normal shoes. Again code APEX - all accommodation to get a discount.
www.fbfreeride.com/

were being talked about at lunch today. A friend took her boots (ten years old) in there and instead of being dismissed with 'better buy a new pair love' had old footbeds etc ripped out and new ones made and also provision made for a bit of protruding bone on the top of her foot. She could not have been more delighted with the service received.
snow report
Try 'SKIPODCAST' on Intersport - gives you a guaranteed discount and applies all of the 23/24 winter Happy
ski holidays
better late than never @iainm wink
snow conditions
Intersport are doing 10% for the spring. It's advertised on their website.
snow report
Not sure whether it was Alpine Sport or Hubert Sport (it was somewhere around that area on the main Rt de la Plagne) . . .either way its one of the only indy rental outlets owned by an English guy (who's name escapes me) that I'm aware of.

Anyway as I don't rent I cannot comment on the quality of rentals; however the last time I was in Morzine (2022) it seemed NONE of the rental shops were interested in providing lockers at all for those with their own skis & boots. Even though the majority of my party were renting (I went along with them with my own kit) for the first time ever it meant I could not stash my gear with theirs which would be a right pain at the end of a day / in the morning and would mean me lugging mine back to L'Hotel lockers every day . . .

However the chap at either Alpine or Hubert took pity on me and let me stash mine at his for free! It may be my powers of persuasion or just that he saw an opp for future business; either way if I was renting I'd rent off him for the service alone . .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy