Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for solo skier/snowboarder Val D'Isere - 25th of Feb (1 week)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

We have one space available in a large room (with its own sitting area) in a catered chalet in Val D'Isere.
It's me, my girlfriend and a friend of mine. We are not beginners but we don't tend to go down the hardest black runs yet.
I will probably experiment with some offpiste this season though.

These are the details of our trip:

Resort
Val d'Isere: http://www.igluski.com/france/val-d-isere_r1607

Period
7 nights starting on the 25th of February

Cost: £530

What's included

Return flight from London Gatwick
Transfer from airport to chalet and viceversa
Breakfasts
Tea time cakes and sandwiches
4 courses dinner + BOTTOMLESS WINE!
1 single bed in a big room with me, philippa and Ken. The bed is in is little alcove covered by a curtain and the room has its own sitting area.
A 50% discount on the cost of the lift pass! (That's about £100 saving!)
50% discount on equipment hiring (That's another £50 saved)

About the chalet

http://www.igluski.com/val-d-isere/chalet-la-vielle-maison_p26329?p=q

It's just 150 meters away from the lift.
We share the common areas/dinner time with other 8 people so when you get tired of us you can socialize with others.
Open fire!
Wifi

PM me if you are interested or you have more questions. We are based in London in case you like to meet us for a beer/coffee first.

Cheers,
David
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi David

Do you have and age range in mind??? I am 32 and i may well be interested as i am looking to got that same week and been let down by friends this year. I can ski almost anything but tend to stick with blues/ reds more than anything else, although have done 'the face' in Val' disere twice - neither off which were very ellegantly done i am certain!!. Not sure about the off piste bit!!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey, just wonderin on the status of this spare place?

lonsdon based also (well, Surrey)

ANDY B - 32 - BOARDER .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi David

I am 32 and I am interested in your offer. If your offer is still available, please can you post here your e-mail address so I can contact you to discuss it in more detail. Many thanks,

Gregor
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi guys, our age is 27, 28, 34 so 32 is definitely cool. You can email me at soulnafein __AT__ gmail . com
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi David

I'm interested in this seems like a good deal

Can you tell me if the space is still going?

Is the ski pass for val'd'isere or for espace kily?

Cheers

Leon Puzzled
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy