Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

accommodation Zell am see

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all .. we are thinking of going to Zell on march 7th until 14th ..does anyone know of any availability an apartment would be brilliant ..6 adults .i have tried a few apartments /pensions and so far we cannot find anything.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just found accommodation .. Smile Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi alicia
We are thinking of the same just the week after 17th march,where did you find in the end? Thanks fi
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I went into Owner's Direct and was lucky to get an apartment....there were a few available ,and you can contact the owner's directly which is handy.We got one just near the Lebzelter Hotel so it is right in the centre Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
alicia, great location. Try the Lebzelter cellar bar, if you don't already know it - 14th century and say hello to Gunther. Also very near The Gin House - a must!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah ,we have been in the Lebzelter cellar bar , it is great and the bar man has a great sense of humour, We have also been to Gunthers my sons cannot pass that place !! without calling in !!but he was not there at Xmas someone is taking it over,cant remember did they say it was a nephew of Gunther;s.The Gin House I dont think we know that ,although it rings a bell? Where is it ?We have been to Dieles.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alicia, Gin House is on teh next corner nearer the main road, so on the left as you are looking at Lebzelter - it's better a bit later when it warms up
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
alicia, is your apartment behind the Lebzelter on the 2nd floor. 3 bed. if so its very nice as i,v stayed there myself.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Byron Gates...Good to hear that...Yes I think it is !! it is behind the Lebzelter anyway that's all I know .
Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Holidayloversxx...I do know the Gin House ,of course !! It is opposite the Steinerwirt outside on street ? ..yeah we sat there every evening watching everyone pass , yeah we really liked it , we never went inside though. Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
alicia, sounds about right The Gin House is a cellar bar but there is a terrace bar at street level as part of the same building
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh right ! I think I know it ..hmmm will hopefully call there next time , thank you for passing it on . Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy