Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute packages

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am looking for ski deals for my family of three adults flying from London gatwick.

I hope to find something cheap which includes flights, BB or fullboard, ski passes, the more the merrier Smile

Can any one kindly give me some recommendations on where to look?

Thank you!!! Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a thread in THE PISTE for january deals, check that out first. Try helping fill the unoccupied part of a chalet where I have previously found some real bargains I travelled with Neilson but there are plenty of other chalet outlets I'm not so familiar with. If its packages you want try googling Neilson, crystal, inghams, if its real cheap try Balkans for Bulgaria etc. Good luck.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thx lilywhite
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nl28 The big Tour Operators have searchable websites and all have a Last Minute Deals section. However, I tend to find that it is just as easy to search by airport and date and see what comes up.

Just remember that Crystal, First Choice and Thomson are all the same company so it doesn't matter which of them you go with - the prices are the same.

Also don't get too hung up over the amount of "discount" - accept that the price as advertised is the price to pay rather than the notional advertised brochure price.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wouldn't bother trying to factor in ski passes - most packages are sold without, then people pay for what pass they want on top, either through the TO or just buy it themselves.

When are you planning to travel? Might have to be flexible on airport to get the best deal.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skiworld might be a good option to look at for deals on filling a part occupied chalet. We've also got a reasonable deal with Direct Ski in the past (holiday actually ended up being with Neilson).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In addition to the big operators, several agencies have useful online search systems for late deals. For example, Alpine Answers, Igluski, Ski Direct.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
intermediate but they don't have online booking meaning you might as well phone them anyway. Strangely I prefer online booking as I'm really bad at telling someone who's done loads of work for me on the phone - "I'll just think about it thanks".
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy