Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss car hire - Holiday Autos sale - Today only

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm highly sceptical about these sorts of things but this one came good.

35% discount on the normal price (I price checked it through the main site before the offer started) via an email I got a couple of days ago. Looking at the main site now they are offering 30% off for anyone.

End result - March 10-17 for the lad's trip - Mondeo estate with winter "upgrade" (I know you have to pay anyway but it is included now) for £263. Beats last years trip by around £100.

Pick up from Alamo at the airport who we have used before and usually OK.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how do you get it? do you have a link?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.holidayautos.co.uk/sale/?aff=xnewsletter
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dirty Gibson, For the 35% I had to click a link in the email so I can't post it. The main HA site is still giving -30% though
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why can't you post it? I just did.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
paulio, You're right! I must be too old for this internet - computer thing! I was trying to cut it from the email and then paste but it didnt work. I now realise I just open the link and then cut and paste the address from the opened site.

Anyway hope it allows some people to get a few more days on snow.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Little Angel -thanks. I booked two cars for a trip to Stanton March 2nd.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy