Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ice Driving, Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was wondering if anyone had done it and is it worth a go? I love stuff like this but want some other people opinions on it really before I part with €140 for 15 minutes in a Renault Clio sport!!! So, have you or anyone you know done it? Can you just go and watch the events and are they on in the evenings after skiing?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone??? Someone must have done it or seen it before? Puzzled
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
I love stuff like this but want some other people opinions on it really before I part with €140 for 15 minutes in a Renault Clio sport!!!

€140 for 15 minutes seems excessive.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I did it there a few years ago...it's at the bottom of the main piste/bottom of town.

We'd a ball to be honest and we didn't pay anything like that....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dazman, Did you just turn up and did you get to drive the cars? Any more info would be great, Cheers.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not done it there but did have a go at Alpe D'Huez, can't remember how much it was, not
that amount though. I forgot to mention to the instructor before hand that I used to be a
rally driving instructor & had done ice racing in Finland Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anyone??? Someone must have done it or seen it before? Puzzled

Was definitely up and running before xmas; could see / hear the cars quite well from the plein sud lift.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ricklovesthepowder, I forget the exact cost, but pretty sure it's nothing like 140€. From memory, more like 30 to 50, for 15 moins or 30 mins depending on the car you want to use
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Patch, Cheers. Can you just turn up and do it? nothing very interesting on the internet to help me out.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Patch, Cheers. Can you just turn up and do it? nothing very interesting on the internet to help me out.

Phone the tourist office and ask?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy