Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which is Busiest Week in 3Valleys?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey snowHead

Could you lovely people please tell me which, in your opinion is the busiest week/s in the 3 Valleys after Jan 1st?

I assume this is going to be during British Feb half term, so just want to confirm that really and the dates to avoid?

Thank You
Em
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Avoid the French school holidays in totality if you can.

http://www.education.gouv.fr/print_calendrier_v2.php

12th Feb to 11th March.

Brit half term falls within that range too. Ours (Bucks) is the first two weeks of the above.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Avoid the French school holidays in totality if you can

+1
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sad

Have been messed around by all the people who were supposed to be coming with us skiing and so have had to leave it rather late to book, was thinking of last week in feb!! I dont think my friend can get time off in Jan!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

was thinking of last week in feb!!

Paris hols, I think - worst of the lot. If you have absolutely no choice, you have absolutely no choice. But otherwise, if you must go to the 3V, well worth avoiding that week. Otherwise, if that's the best week for you, go to Austria, or Italy, maybe? Get some advice on here about which resorts will be best.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
feb 4th - 11th. Just booked mine, some great deals coming through!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
feb 4th - 11th. Just booked mine, some great deals coming through!!!

is that the busiest week of the year?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rogg, No, very quiet. Its the week before most of Europe goes on holiday for the month!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ricklovesthepowder, you miss my point entirely, the question posed was "Which is the busiest week in the 3valleys?" I assumed you might be (incorrectly) answering the original question, as opposed to the question " Rick, when are you visiting the three valleys?".

Ps it's quieter earlier in the year, and cheaper too. Just so you know for next year. wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ricklovesthepowder, the week just before the holidays is likely to be the busiest since New Year. Considerably busier than now, for example. But it's still a good week to choose - gives you a good balance between snow-likelihood (statistically likely to be less snow earlier, though this year is likely to be different.....) and busy-ness.

Right now is a rare combination of record-breaking snow levels, empty pistes and wall to wall sunshine. snowHead Nobody going on holiday in mid-January can reasonably expect all three at once!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Booked for 3rd March! Very Happy Which means I will be out the for my birthday which should be nice, let the countdown begin...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy